The result of several years of research led to a series of re-edition of in the public domain. These books have been entirely reedited, rather than reprinted under their original scanned formats.
The reediting work consists of over 100 books or,
- 17,000 pages
- 4,500 original references, verified and formatted to modern reference style.
- 1174 Chinese references, verified and formatted
- 625 supplementary references
- 1839 supplementary bibliographical references
- 18100 Chinese terms, verified and transliterated into modern pinyin
- 1276 original illustrations, enhanced using modern graphic design technology.
To know more
For more information, please visit Innovations and information.